JOB SUMMARY Synergy7 Corporation, a sports and science technology company headquartered in Houston, TX has a new opportunity for an Executive Assistant Internship. We are looking for a candidate that brings strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills. This is a critical role that directly supports the executive leadership team in a dynamic, fast-growing sports science and technology company. What your day may look like
- Creates letters, memos, spreadsheets, etc. as needed.
- Drafts newsletters and other internal and external communications for leadership review.
- Performs general administrative duties including schedule management, maintaining files and clerical records.
- Reports important information to executive leadership team.
- Updates financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Maintains account payables for multiple companies.
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Other administrative-related duties as assigned by leader.
- Reliable and regular availability is expected.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Aspiring towards or fully attained bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field is preferred.
- Two years of experience in a business environment is preferred.
Other skills that will help you succeed
- Time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of Shopify.
Your work environment The work environment for this position will be primarily remote with occasional travel requirements for team and client meetings. This is a fast paced, self-motivated setting where an entrepreneurial spirit is what helps us win! Our expectation is that you bring your best most authentic self to work every day. Synergy7 is a special place to be At Synergy7, we are family. We take care of each other and support each other at work and in each other’s personal lives. Our family-like atmosphere creates a positive work environment that allows our employees to be high-performers because they feel comfort and compassion from the leadership and work team. Our motto is “Eat…Sleep…Grind.” Grind in our business, grind in our relationships, and grind with a service centered mindset. We are in a growing business with revolutionary technology that will positively impact a global community and want our customers, employees and partners to thrive as our business grows.