- Identify and research potential clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Aspiring towards or fully attained bachelor’s degree in business management, industrial technology or related discipline is preferred.
- Experience in project management, industrial technology, supply-chain management and logistics is a plus.
Other skills that will help you succeed
- Demonstrated ability or interest in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Familiarity with the industry including equipment, logistics and supply-chain management
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing clients
Your work environment The work environment for this position will be primarily remote with occasional travel requirements for team and client meetings. This is a fast paced, self-motivated setting where an entrepreneurial spirit is what helps us win! Our expectation is that you bring your best most authentic self to work every day. Synergy7 is a special place to be At Synergy7, we are family. We take care of each other and support each other at work and in each other’s personal lives. Our family-like atmosphere creates a positive work environment that allows our employees to be high-performers because they feel comfort and compassion from the leadership and work team. Our motto is “Eat…Sleep…Grind.” Grind in our business, grind in our relationships, and grind with a service centered mindset. We are in a growing business with revolutionary technology that will positively impact a global community and want our customers, employees and partners to thrive as our business grows.